7/29/2013

“You see I usually find myself among strangers because I drift here and there trying to forget the sad things that happened to me.” - Francis Scott Fitzgerald

I was very eager to show you the results from my recent 1920s inspired theme shooting, since I absolutely love how they turned out. After such a long period of accomplishing only to take ordinary photos, this finally feels like making progress in photography again.

These concept was pretty much inspired by the work amazing Francis Scott Fitzgerald. The new cinematic adaption of The Great Gatsby was such a huge success, I really loved all the beautiful images, especially the ones from the scene with the curtains. I was also very fond of gorgeous Carey Mulligan's appearance as Daisy Buchanan, since she came quite close to embodying Daisy as I imagined her when I read the novel. However, if you ask me, the film doesn't do justice to the book, as it adopts too many Hollywood clichés for my taste.

Oh well and here I am, almost writing a film review when I just intended to show off some photos, so I'll just shut up and do what I meant to.

Unbenannt



Unbenannt



Unbenannt



Unbenannt

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Laura!
    Wunderschöne Bilder und auch toller Blog!
    Hast du vielleicht Lust bei www.likewalk.com mitzumachen?
    Wir suchen noch Fotografen und Blogger die als Trendsetter ein paar Fashionfotos hochladen um andere zu inspirieren und deine Bilder erscheinen uns dafür passend! Wenn du Fragen hast meld dich gerne bei bea@likewalk.com
    Viele Grüße
    Bea von likewalk :)

    AntwortenLöschen