7/23/2013

for the times, they are a changing.



Unbenannt


Unbenannt


Unbenannt

Well well well, it seems I have been absent from this blog for quite a long time, I was pretty busy living and successfully finishing school and soon, there are going to be so many changes in my life. I'm going to move to Vienna and start attending university this fall, which I am quite excited about. However, I'll do my best and try to post at least once a week, since this is some sort of documentation and I really like the thought of capturing all those changes. As well, this gives me the opportunity to take more pictures and improve my photography.

So here are some photos of what I wore yesterday, in the process of taking them, I was bitten by what felt like a hundred mosquitos.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen