9/17/2013

she said she will pack her things and leave.

OUTTAKE


Well, I didn't completely keep my resolution about blogging more often, but I was kind of
busy packing up all my things in cardboard boxes, painting walls, buying new furniture, doing some heavy lifting and preparing stuff for university - to conclude - moving to Vienna.
But finally, it's all done and my last week at home, which I spent with getting some important things done and saying goodbye (or rather see you soon) to dear friends, is almost over, I'm leaving on Thursday. Daring this significant step into adulthood bears mixed feelings, of course. I can't wait to start a new life and experience so many new things, but on the other hand I'm pretty f*ing scared that things don't work out for me the way I'd hoped. After all, I don't exactly know many people there yet and I'm not a hundred percent sure if I chose the right subject for me. However there's one thing I am certain of, it will all come about and it will be a great time either way, I'm still young after all.

Enough about that now, I don't want to bore you with my personal crap. Here's a photo of my outfit of the day, at the moment I'm really into black and white stuff, as you can see. Still have to decide, if I like this kind of skirt though. It's rather short and I've been all about maxi skirts all summer.
What do you think? (If there's anyone bored enough to stumble upon this blog of course)

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm sure all will be fine for you! Don't worry yourself!
    And yeah - the skirt looks good :)

    AntwortenLöschen